Simple Geospatial Solutions is pleased to announce the release of SGS Prime COGO Version 1.5.1. This is a free update for Version 1.x licenses.
Improvements / Changes
- A new Quick Closure feature is added to the Areas / Closures options.
- Optimized for quick entry and ease of use, no points or coordinates are required.
- Solves for missing dimensions.
- Various improvements to the RPN Calculator.
- Added ability to store and retrieve variables.
- Added ability to enter and display feet, inches and fractions.
- Improved menu system and other optimizations.
- Changes to app structure and installation procedure.
- Solving for coordinates by interval or equal partitions within Inverse Points or Inverse Curve did not solve the beginning and end points. When offsets were specified this could be problematic.
- Various minor bug fixes.
Visit https://sgss.ca/hpprime.html for more information about SGS Prime COGO.