Simple Geospatial Solutions is pleased to announce the release of SGS Prime COGO Version 1.5.2. This is a free update for Version 1.x licenses.
Improvements / Changes
- Added a new program setting to automatically close the app after a specified time of inactivity. This was done to allow the calculator to go to sleep and save battery life when the app is not being used.
- Plot Points now opens to the Point Filter screen when more than 200 points are in the project instead of plotting all points by default.
- Updated French language translations.
- Solving for coordinates by interval or equal partitions within Inverse Points would solve incorrect elevation for the end point.
- Error message for missing or incorrect version of L8 and L9 lists was not working correctly.
Visit https://sgss.ca/hpprime.html for more information about SGS Prime COGO.