HP Prime Software
SGS Prime COGO
SGS Prime COGO is available in English, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese languages. The software licensing options include Lite, Standard or Professional versions. Our educational program is aimed at post-secondary students of land surveying and related studies.
Compare the features available with each version of SGS Prime COGO and view a summary of the included features.
- Installation Overview
- Update Overview
- Introduction / Getting Started
- ASCII File Transfers Overview
- Point Traverse 2D Tutorial
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to receive notifications of new videos.
Unless otherwise specified in the release notes of a particular version, the recommended HP Prime firmware version is 2.1.14425 (2020 01 16) (G1) and 2.1.14433 (2020 01 21) (G2).
The HP Prime is available as a physical calculator and as virtual calculators for various platforms. The following virtual calculators are able to run SGS Prime COGO:
- Windows Virtual Calculator (Free)
- Windows UWP HP Prime Pro app
- Android HP Prime Pro app
- iOS HP Prime Pro app
- MacOS Virtual Calculator (Free)
NOTE: The HP Connectivity Kit software is required to install SGS Prime COGO, and is available for both Windows and Mac.
Before you buy
- Review the Features summary to determine which version of SGS Prime COGO best suits your needs.
- Download the installation files from the Downloads section.
- Install the software on your calculator or virtual calculator. Instructions are available from the Documentaion section.
- Preview the software in the available DEMO mode at no charge.
When you purchase a SGS Prime COGO license; you receive a license key by e-mail that unlocks the software to function on your device.
- The key is valid for all releases of the same main version. For example, a license key for 1.0 will also work for with 1.1, 1.2, etc. and these updates may be installed at no charge.
- Each license includes the ability to unlock the software on two devices:
- One HP Prime Calculator
- One HP Prime Virtual Calculator (Windows, Mac, iOS or Android)
- Technical support is included with your purchase at no additional charge.
SGS Prime COGO is available at a discounted price to students.
To qualify you must be enrolled in a surveying or engineering related program at a post-secondary school.
Program instructors are eligible for a free educational license. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your free license.
Download the Educational Program document.
Choose the license to purchase, and enter the SGS Prime COGO Device ID of your HP Prime calculator (or virtual calculator) in the box provided, then click the "Buy Now" button. The transaction will be completed on the PayPal hosted pages that follow.
A PayPal account is optional, and not required to complete a "Buy Now" transaction.
The required Device ID is displayed by the software after installation.
NOTE: We accept Interac e-Transfer from customers in Canada. Email email@example.com if you prefer to use this payment method.
If you previously purchased a version of SGS Prime COGO and find you require more functionality; a license upgrade can be purchased for the difference in cost of the licenses.
Purchase SGS Prime COGO and a HP Prime Graphing Calculator directly from one of our dealers:
We are looking for dealers worldwide. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about becoming a dealer.