Version 1.9.2 is a free update for Version 1.x license holders.
NOTE: This version of SGS Prime COGO was developed and tested with firmware versions 2.1.14425 (2020 01 16) (G1) and 2.1.14433 (2020 01 21) (G2). Older firmware versions are not recommended as the software may not be functional on prior versions.
- Import Points - Added ability to import files that have CR line endings (ASCII code 13). Now CR, LF and CRLF are all supported line endings..
- Import Points - Added option to create a new project on Import.
- Point Traverse Plus mode now allows editing previously entered distance, bearing and offset values when input form advances to the next step..
- RPN Calculator now accepts a "From..To" style input to return the 3D vector between two points in the current project database. Use the [>V>] option under the Tools menu to explode the vector or the [P<>R] option to toggle polar/rectangular display.
- The [+/-] key on the keyboard now starts a command line with the "-" symbol inserted on applicable input fields if they are empty or zero, or changes the sign of the existing non-zero value.
- As previously implemented with input forms, the single line input screen menu now allows conversion from any of the other distance units to the primary distance unit.
- Inverse Points and Inverse Curve now have an option to calculate coordinates 'By Proportioning'. On the results screen use the 'Coords' menu option to access the new feature.
- Added options to Import and Export projects. Projects are saved to the 'Files' folder of the app with a *.sgs extension
Visit https://sgss.ca/hpprime.html for more information about SGS Prime COGO.
IMPORTANT: The Full installation option includes all the features for Lite, Standard and Professional while the Reduced installation option only includes the features for Lite and Standard and is less than 60% the size of the Full option. If your calculator displays a Device ID ending with -A1 or -C1 (aka G1), then the Reduced option is highly recommended. For calculators with a Device ID ending in -D1 (aka G2) and for virtual calculators on PC/Mac/iOS/Android either version will be fine, the Full option is required of course for the Professional features. In other words, at this time we don't recommend purchasing a Professional license if you have an older model HP Prime calculator (G1).